The Application Period for FourBlock’s Fall 2023 Veteran Career Readiness Program Is Now Open
Transitioning service members and veterans can apply beginning today, April 18th, to any of the 19 in-person or virtual cohorts of FourBlock’s Veteran Career Readiness Program nationwide
April 18, 2023 (NEW YORK CITY) – Interested service members preparing to transition out of military service, student veterans, and veterans who are looking to take the next step in their careers can apply now to enroll in the Fall 2023 semester of FourBlock’s Veteran Career Readiness Program.
Designed to help veterans find new purpose and build the right network to successfully transition from military service to meaningful new civilian careers, FourBlock’s flagship Veteran Career Readiness Program meets once a week (either in-person or virtually) over the course of 11 weeks with a different host company each week.
Throughout the semester, enrolled students will have the opportunity to connect with fellow veterans, senior leaders, hiring managers, and volunteer representatives from top companies across the country to hear expert insights and advice, discover new industries, and learn essential career-building skills to support their military transitions.
The following in-person cohorts will be offered for the Fall 2023 semester across the country:
- Atlanta, GA
- Boston, MA
- Charlotte, NC
- Denver / Colorado Springs, CO
- Houston, TX
- New York City, NY
- Orlando, FL
- San Antonio, TX
- San Diego, CA
- Seattle, WA
- Tampa, FL
- Washington, D.C.
In addition to the nine in-person cohorts above, FourBlock will also offer seven virtual cohorts to serve veterans and service members around the world in different regions and time zones:
- Central Region – Virtual: Serving veterans across the Central and Mountain Time Zones, with a focus on Chicago, St. Louis, and surrounding areas
- Northeast – Virtual: Serving veterans in the Northeast region with a focus on Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, and surrounding areas
- Pacific Northwest – Virtual: Serving veterans in the Pacific Northwest with a focus on San Francisco and surrounding areas
- Pacific Southwest – Virtual: Serving veterans in the Pacific Southwest region with a focus on Los Angeles, Phoenix, and surrounding areas
- Southeast – Virtual: Serving veterans across the Southeast region with a focus on Jacksonville and surrounding areas
- Texas – Virtual: Serving veterans in Texas with a focus on Austin, Dallas, and surrounding areas
- Global – Virtual: Serving active-duty service members and student veterans around the world
Additional details on each program cohort can be found here: https://fourblock.org/locations.
Over the course of a semester, participants will have the opportunity to connect and build relationships with senior leaders, hiring managers, and fellow veterans from different companies each week such as ADP, AIG, Boeing, Citi, Coca-Cola, Comcast, Delta Air Lines, Jefferies, LinkedIn, Lockheed Martin, PwC, Raytheon Technologies, Truist, Uber, USAA, Wells Fargo, and many others.
To date, FourBlock has served more than 3,600 active-duty service members, veterans, and military spouses through its Career Readiness Programs. This would not be possible without the generous support and commitment of our corporate sponsors, grant partners, and supporters.
To learn more and apply, visit fourblock.org/apply.
FourBlock is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to supporting veterans and military spouses in their transition from military service to meaningful civilian careers. FourBlock’s flagship Veteran Career Readiness Program is taught by corporate executives in major cities across the U.S. and now serves more than 600 transitioning veterans annually. To learn more about how FourBlock is equipping veterans and military spouses to successfully transition to meaningful civilian careers, visit fourblock.org or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.