The Application Period for FourBlock’s Spring 2024 Veteran Career Readiness Program Is Now Open
Transitioning service members and veterans can apply beginning today to any of the 20 in-person or virtual cohorts of FourBlock’s Veteran Career Readiness Program nationwide
Interested active-duty service members preparing to transition out of the military, veterans seeking new career opportunities, or student veterans ready to embark on their post-graduation career journeys can apply now to enroll in the Spring 2024 semester of FourBlock’s Veteran Career Readiness Program.
Designed to help veterans find new purpose and build the right network to successfully transition from military service to meaningful new civilian careers, FourBlock’s flagship Veteran Career Readiness Program meets once a week (either in-person or virtually) over the course of 11 weeks with a different host company each week.
Throughout the semester, enrolled students will have the opportunity to connect with hiring managers, fellow veterans, and volunteer representatives from top companies across the country to hear expert insights and advice, discover new industries, and learn essential career-building skills to support their military transitions.
The following in-person cohorts will be offered for the Spring 2024 semester across the country:
- Atlanta, GA
- Boston, MA
- Charlotte, NC
- Chicago, IL
- Denver / Colorado Springs, CO
- Houston, TX
- New York City, NY
- Orlando, FL
- San Antonio, TX
- San Diego, CA
- Seattle, WA
- Tampa, FL
- Washington, D.C.
In addition to the 13 in-person cohorts listed above, FourBlock will also offer seven virtual cohorts to serve veterans and service members around the world in different regions and time zones:
- Central Region – Virtual: Serving active-duty service members and veterans across the Central and Mountain Time Zones, with a focus on Nashville, TN; St. Louis, MO; and the surrounding areas
- Global – Virtual: Serving active-duty service members and veterans around the world with a focus on the UK, Germany, Italy, and Spain
- Minneapolis – Virtual: Serving active-duty service members and veterans in the greater Minneapolis area
- Northeast/Mid-Atlantic – Virtual: Serving active-duty service members and veterans in or planning to relocate to the Northeast or Mid-Atlantic regions with a focus on Philadelphia, PA; Newport, Hampton Roads, VA; and the surrounding areas
- Southeast – Virtual: Serving active-duty service members and veterans across the Southeast region with a focus on Huntsville, Jacksonville, Raleigh-Durham, and the surrounding areas
- Texas – Virtual: Serving veterans in Texas with a focus on Austin, Dallas, El Paso, and the surrounding areas
- West Coast – Virtual: Serving active-duty service members and veterans on the West Coast with a focus on Phoenix, AZ; Las Vegas, NV; and the surrounding areas
Additional details on each program cohort can be found here: https://fourblock.org/locations.
Over the course of a semester, participants will have the opportunity to connect and build relationships with volunteer representatives from different companies each week, such as Accenture, ADP, AIG, Boeing, The Coca-Cola Company, Comcast NBCUniversal, Cox Communications, Delta Air Lines, LinkedIn, Lockheed Martin, PwC, Raytheon Technologies, Spectrum, Truist, Uber, USAA, Wells Fargo, Workday, and many others.
To date, FourBlock has served more than 4,000 active-duty service members, veterans, and military spouses through its Career Readiness Programs. This would not be possible without the generous support and commitment of our corporate sponsors, grant partners, and supporters.
To learn more and apply, visit fourblock.org/apply.
FourBlock is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to supporting veterans and military spouses in their transition from military service to meaningful civilian careers. FourBlock’s flagship Veteran Career Readiness Program is taught by corporate leaders in major cities across the U.S. and now serves more than 600 transitioning veterans annually. To learn more about how FourBlock is equipping veterans and military spouses to successfully transition to meaningful civilian careers, visit fourblock.org or contact email@example.com.