Application for FourBlock’s Spring 2023 Veteran Career Readiness Program Is Now Open
Transitioning service members and veterans can apply today to any of the 16 virtual or in-person cohorts of FourBlock’s Veteran Career Readiness Program available nationwide
October 17, 2022 (NEW YORK CITY) – Interested service members preparing to transition out of military service and veterans who are looking to take the next step in their careers can now apply to participate in the Spring 2023 semester of FourBlock’s Career Readiness Program.
The following in-person cohorts will be offered for the Spring 2023 semester:
- Atlanta, GA
- Boston, MA
- Charlotte, NC
- New York City, NY
- Orlando, FL
- San Antonio, TX
- San Diego, CA
- Tampa, FL
- Washington, D.C.
In addition to the nine in-person cohorts above, FourBlock will also offer seven virtual cohorts to serve veterans and service members around the world in different regions and time zones:
- Central Region – Virtual: Serving veterans across the Central and Mountain Time Zones, with a focus on Denver, Colorado Springs, and Chicago
- Northeast – Virtual: Serving veterans in the Northeast region with a focus on Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, and surrounding areas
- Pacific Northwest – Virtual: Serving veterans in the Pacific Northwest with a focus on San Francisco, Seattle, and surrounding areas
- Pacific Southwest – Virtual: Serving veterans in the Pacific Southwest region with a focus on Los Angeles, Phoenix, and surrounding areas
- Southeast – Virtual: Serving veterans across the Southeast region with a focus on Jacksonville and surrounding areas
- Texas – Virtual: Serving veterans in Texas with a focus on the Austin, Dallas, Houston, and surrounding areas
- Global – Virtual: Serving active-duty service members and student veterans around the world
Additional details on each program cohort can be found here: https://fourblock.org/locations.
FourBlock’s flagship Veteran Career Readiness Program integrates online learning experiences with face-to-face (in-person or virtual) sessions to help service members and veterans develop a relationship-based career strategy and equip them with the tools, skills, and relationship building opportunities needed to successfully transition to meaningful new civilian careers.
Over the course of a semester, participants will have the opportunity to connect and build relationships with executives, hiring managers, and fellow veterans from different companies each week such as Accenture, ADP, Boeing, Coca-Cola, Delta Air Lines, LinkedIn, PwC, Raytheon Missiles & Defense, Truist, Uber, USAA, Wells Fargo, and many others.
To date, FourBlock has served more than 3,400 active-duty service members, veterans, and military spouses through its Career Readiness Programs. This would not be possible without the generous support and commitment of our corporate sponsors, grant partners, and supporters.
To learn more and apply, visit fourblock.org/apply.
FourBlock is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to supporting active-duty service members, veterans, and military spouses in their transition from military service to meaningful civilian careers. FourBlock’s flagship Veteran Career Readiness Program is taught by corporate executives virtually and in major cities across the U.S. and now serves more than 600 transitioning veterans annually. To learn more about how FourBlock is equipping veterans and military spouses to successfully transition to meaningful civilian careers, visit fourblock.org or contact email@example.com.