Over the past 10 years, FourBlock has served more than 2,500 veterans. Many of our alumni have embraced our mantra of “pay it forward” and have returned to teach, coach, and hire our veterans across the country. It is this alumni community that is our strength and what makes our organization special and unique. We formed the FourBlock National Leadership Council to provide a new way for our alumni to give back to the FourBlock community and to respond to the significant impact that the COVID-19 pandemic has had on employment across the country.
The FourBlock National Leadership Council is a formal advisory board comprising FourBlock alumni and key partner employers who advise the FourBlock Board of Directors and national staff on a variety of topics and issues relevant to the organization’s growth and impact. Since its official launch in April of 2020, the National Leadership Council has been mobilizing to help provide immediate assistance to veterans most in need and to provide strategic insight and advice to FourBlock’s leadership and Board of Directors so that we can continue to serve transitioning veterans in the years to come.
The mission of the National Leadership Council is to build a coalition of engaged ambassadors and community leaders across the country who leverage their volunteerism, resources, leadership, and influence to help transitioning veterans find meaningful civilian careers and new purpose after military service.
The formation of the Leadership Council provides an opportunity for alumni and employer partners to give back in a meaningful and relevant way. National Leadership Council members invest their time, make introductions, share ideas and provide insights to help FourBlock raise awareness and funds on behalf of our mission.
The Council enables FourBlock to continue to provide the best possible support and services to veterans who are most in need right now due to the coronavirus, and those who will transition in the years to come. Membership on the Council also provides opportunities for our alumni community and employer partners to strengthen their professional credibility and grow their networks.
If you are interested in serving on our National Leadership Council, please contact Gretchen Dietrich at email@example.com.
National Leadership Council
- Damien Bertolo, Accenture
- Michael Burten, U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York, FourBlock – NYC (Spring 2015)
- Stephen Caruso, Freddie Mac, FourBlock – NYC (Fall 2014)
- George Chewning, Department of Veteran Affairs, FourBlock – Washington, D.C. (Spring 2017)
- Lyndon Chichester, Northwell, FourBlock – NYC (Fall 2011)
- Keith Couch, FourBlock – Washington, D.C. (Fall 2019)
- Cassy Cox, Datakind
- Ellis Craig, U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- Paul Dueringer, Wells Fargo, FourBlock – San Antonio (Fall 2019)
- Harrison Eng, Apple Bank, FourBlock – NYC (Fall 2013)
- Dale Farrand, Savantage Solutions, FourBlock – Washington, D.C. (Fall 2018)
- Kevin Flores, Herrera Law Group, FourBlock – NYC (Fall 2012)
- Kelley Fluharty, UNC Charlotte, FourBlock – Charlotte (Spring 2019)
- Richard Gibson, Bank of America, FourBlock – NYC (2010)
- Frank Goertner, Robert H. Smith School of Business at the University of Maryland, FourBlock – Washington, D.C. (Fall 2017)
- Patrick Haddock, Wells Fargo
- Edward Harrison, NewYork–Presbyterian Hospital, FourBlock – NYC (Fall 2011)
- Stuart Hicken, Starr Insurance Companies, FourBlock – NYC (Fall 2015)
- Alex Jensen, Bank of America, FourBlock – Charlotte (Fall 2019)
- Mona Jibril, CENTRA Technology, Inc., FourBlock – Washington, D.C. (Fall 2018)
- Adam Korzeniewski, U.S. Department of the Treasury, FourBlock – NYC (Spring 2015)
- Meagan Labossiere, JPMorgan Chase & Co., FourBlock – Washington, D.C. (Spring 2019)
- Byron Lambert, PwC
- Luke Lazzari, CSC, FourBlock – Philadelphia (Fall 2017)
- Manshen Lin, UBS, FourBlock – NYC (Fall 2010)
- Jacob Lirio, Columbia University, FourBlock – NYC (Spring 2019)
- Liam Marmo, Citi
- Melanie Martin, Independence Blue Cross
- Safian Mokel, HSBC, FourBlock – Washington, D.C. (Spring 2018)
- Joseph Mulder, WWC Global – Fall 2018 Tampa
- Gregory Nardi, Bucks County Bar Association, FourBlock – Philadelphia (Fall 2017)
- Todd Oneto, Coast Flight Training, FourBlock – Boston (Spring 2019)
- Thomas Olejniczak, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Won Palisoul, FourBlock – NYC (Fall 2011)
- Jon Priddy, JP Morgan Chase & Co., FourBlock – Washington, D.C. (Fall 2017)
- Brandon Romero, JP Morgan Chase & Co., FourBlock – Washington, D.C. (Fall 2017)
- Jobet Sean Roxas, Louis Vitton, FourBlock – NYC (Fall 2014)
- Jeannie Santiago, Lee, Nolan & Koroghlian, LLC / a MassMutual Firm
- AnnMarie Saran, Accenture, FourBlock – NYC (Spring 2018)
- Carolyn Schapper, CENTRA Technology, Inc.
- Thomas Sietsema, RenaissanceRe, FourBlock – NYC (Fall 2013)
- Mark Silva, Schindler Elevator Corporation
- Victoria Slutskaya, GTS
- Jason Smith, PwC, FourBlock – Washington, D.C. (Fall 2017)
- Thomas Smoot, Jr., Lift and Shift Foundation, FourBlock – NYC (Spring 2015)
- Gabe Soltero, The Carter Center, FourBlock – Boston (Spring 2019)
- Jared Sterk, Steven A. Cohen Military Family Center at NYU Langone, FourBlock – NYC (Fall 2014)
- Larry Toth, US Army, FourBlock – Denver (Fall 2019)
- Antonio Vizcarrondo, Hawkins Group, FourBlock – Boston (Fall 2017)
- Joseph Wade, SABEW, FourBlock – NYC (Fall 2012)
- Robert Weaver, Rafael Systems Global Sustainment, LLC, FourBlock – Washington, D.C. (Spring 2019)